Gmail is free, Sign up for a Gmail Account is free too. To create a Gmail Account, you need to create a Google Account. Google Account gives you access to Google products included: Gmail, Google+, Youtube, and much more.
Sign up for a Google Account in a few steps follow our instructions:
Create a new Google Account: Step-by-step
- Go to www.gmail.com. There is a "Create an account" blue button in the upper right hand corner that will take you to the Gmail sign up page, this is the direct link for Gmail Sign Up!
- Google will require you to enter some personal information, such as your first and last name. And then you will have to choose your username. This will be used to create your own unique email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Be aware that some username may not be available, so you might have to come up with a different username.
- If you fill any field incorrect, Google will show you an error message to help you walk through it.
- Please choose a strong password to keep your account secure by using a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password.
- Once you have filled out all of the information, click on 'Next Step'. You will be asked to complete your user profile. You can complete it now or just skip it for later.
- Congratulations, you have created your new Google Account, and it's your Gmail Account too.
Doing a Gmail Sign up successfully, you may want to sign in to your Gmail account, follow our instruction about Gmail Sign In